Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Where do I go from here?

What do you do when you've got so many voices in your head?

Would you entertain them one by one, or would you shun away, thinking they'd go away?

Then what do you do when you don't hear a sound? Not one voice, not even your own.

Would you lose it?

I've been spinning in rounds of my own, thinking I've found proper direction.

Now, I'm having second thoughts about that.

In due time, results would be released. That would mark a new beginning for me.

Till then, I'll just stay and remain in the losing it mode.

Easier said than done, people shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough that you try your best in all that you're doing now. But people tend to feel otherwise at times too, right? Optimism helps a whole lot though.

I won't be impatient. I won't be greedy. I won't give up. Because everyone takes things a step at a time.
I choose.

If I were a flower, then now I'd be a bud. I shall treasure my youth without any regrets. Because sometimes, you just have to choose to grow.

Even though I was hurt by heartless moments, I also understand that gentle moments do exist.
And I know it's true.

Step by step, I want to find that light.

What's wrong with falling down? You can always stand up again. And if you look up at the sky after falling down, the blue sky is stretching limitlessly, smiling at you. You're alive. It is as simple as that.

You're alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home